As the project nears the end of construction, you may be anxious to get it off your desk and books - so are we.
At project completion responsibilities include:
- Obtaining a Certificate of Occupancy from the authority having jurisdiction.
- Preparation of the substantial completion form.
- Verification that all punch-list items have been addressed.
- Certification of the contractor's final pay application.
- Obtaining and reviewing all contractor supplied as-builts and O&M manuals
- Submittal of your record drawings along with the O&M manuals to your project manager.