THE FOLLOWING CODES HAVE BEEN ADOPTED BY THE STATE OF UTAH
EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2013:
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Residential Code
- 2012 International Plumbing Code
- 2012 International Mechanical Code
- 2012 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2011 National Electrical Code
- 2012 International Fire Code
- 2009 International Energy Conservation Code
Amendments: The State of Utah has adopted amendments to the above codes. The amendments can be found at the Utah Uniform Building Standards Act Rules, R156-56. and Utah Code Title I5A.
ADA: All new construction and alterations of existing structures shall comply with current edition of the 2010 Americans with Disabilities Act Standards. (Americans with Disabilities Act) Any conflicting requirement between ADA Standards and the State adopted codes and amendments, the more restrictive requirements shall apply.