- The ground snow load must be calculated in accordance with Section 1608.1.2 of the Utah Amended Code (15A-3-107) with regional snow load factors compliant with Table 1608.1.2(a).
- All wind load criteria shall comply to the latest adopted IBC Chapter 16 and State amendment reqirements.
- All seismic design criteria shall comply with the latest adopted IBC Chapter 16 and State amendment requirements.
- All projects located in close proximity to active faults must provide an appropriate surface-fault-rupture-hazard study in accordance with the (Guidelines for Evaluating Surface-Fault-Rupture Hazards in Utah). Earthquake fault maps for specific Utah Counties can be found on the website for the (Utah Geological Survey).
- All projects require a site-specific soils report meeting the requirements of Section 1802 of the IBC.