- Initiated by University President Michael K. Young in 2005, the Campus Master Plan
will give physical form to the University's mission to engage, prepare, and partner
with our neighbors, national and international friends, and campus students, faculty,
and staff. More...
- The 2008 Campus Master Plan
- The 2008 University of Utah Campus Master Plan is complete and now available in PDF
format. The PDF is organized by section. More...
- Supplemental Campus Master Plan Documents
- This page contains links to the master plan addenda and additional studies such as
precinct plans. More...
- 2011 Bicycle Master Plan
- The University of Utah is pleased to announce the release of its 2011 Bicycle Master
Plan. Along with the proposed bikeways, the Plan recommends various bicycle-friendly
policies and programs to promote bicycle ridership among students, faculty, and staff.
- Vision and Planning Directives
- The goal of the University of Utah Campus Master Plan (CMP) is to guide future growth
and development over the next 20 years, and to provide a physical campus framework
that embodies the University's mission. More...