- All government vehicles are assigned a State Fuel Network/GasCard. Fuel must be purchased
using the GasCard. Each individual who has been authorized to fuel a department vehicle
must have a personal identification number. More...
- Monthly Leases / Owned Vehicles
- For those with a vehicle already on a monthly lease, the vehicle will automatically
be replaced at the end of the lease. The monthly lease rate also includes standard
maintenance. If the vehicle needs repair, contact Fleet Services to arrange for the
problem to be fixed. More...
- Vehicles are available through Fleet Services on a daily basis. We offer sedans, trucks,
minivans, and cargo vans. There are a limited number of vehicles, so contact Fleet
Services as soon as possible to ensure availability. More...
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Fleet Services provides complete service for your government vehicle. If you have
a monthly lease, your vehicle maintenance is already covered. If your vehicle is department
owned, we will repair your vehicle and bill for services More...
- Rules and Guidelines
- Memorandum regarding the safe use of passenger vans, and related university regulations.