We provide moving and transportation services to University entities on and off of campus. Job scheduling is accommodated on a first come, first served basis. Please complete an Online Customer Request to ensure your request is handled appropriately.
If you would like to request a work assessment or pricing estimate or if you have any questions regarding a Moving Services request, please contact Andrew Jensen at 801-585-6505.
- Office and Classroom Furniture/Fixtures
- Desks and Chairs
- File Cabinets *
- Sofas and Tables
- Dry Erase Boards and Pictures
- Modular Furniture
- Boxes **
* File cabinets must be empty to move.
** At your request, we can provide moving boxes and packing tape for your convenience. Boxes are subject to availability and will be charged directly to your Work Request. The cost of these items is determined by University General Stores.
- Lab Equipment *
- Incubators, Shakers and Centrifuges
- Biosafety and Chemical Fume Hoods
- Refrigerators, Freezers and Deli Cases
- Optics/Laser Tables
* Lab equipment often requires decontamination. Please contact EHS and properly follow all steps to ensure lab equipment has been cleaned, sterilized and is safe to be handled.
Moving Services WILL NOT handle any lab equipment without a certification stating the equipment has been decontaminated.
- Medical Equipment
- Examination Beds
- Ultrasound Machines
- Delivery from Central Campus Receiving
- Uncrating and disposal of packing material
- Off campus pick-ups and deliveries
- Deliver items to University Surplus
Our services are billable. Labor is charged a flat rate of $36 per person, per hour. We do not charge for equipment use, vehicle use or fuel.
We typically run a two-man crew to keep labor costs down; however, we occasionally increase the crew size to accommodate heavier work demands. This may affect the total cost of completing your request. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns regarding billing or budget constraints for your request.