What about Funding?

With the exception of requests for state funding, the University entity that will benefit from a project is generally responsible for seeking and obtaining funds for the project. Of course, this must be done within the constraints of University policies and procedures for seeking donations and funding from contracts and grants as well as the use of operating budgets.

The process for seeking state funding for Capital Development projects is outlined in Capital Development Request Timeline.

Information for seeking University funds for remodeling is provided in Capital Facilities & Remodeling (CF&R).

Additional information regarding funding for projects is provided under Funding Types.

Contact Info

Business Services

  • 801-581-4707
  • fax: 801-581-6081

Construction Project Delivery

Campus Planning
  • 801-581-3135
  • Fax: 801-581-6081

Campus Planning

  • 801-585-6751

Related Information