Sidewalk Demo/Placement Plan Lane Closure: Friday, June 21st 1:00pm-3:30pm & Saturday, June 22nd 7:00am-12:00pm.
Sidewalk Closure: Friday, June 21st 1:00pm – Sunday, June 23rd 7:00am.
Friday, June 21st 1:00pm: Close crosswalk/sidewalk and traffic lane as depicted in the image.
- Jacobsen construction will remove fence panels to allow equipment access for sidewalk demolition.
- Excavation contractor will remove a portion of the existing sidewalk and place in
- Dump trucks will be located in the west lane on Mario Capecchi.
- Excavation contractor to bring in road base and disperse as needed at location of
- Dump trucks will dump road base from west lane on Mario Capecchi.
3:30pm: Open the road and stage the traffic control barricades in gutter (crosswalk/sidewalk closure to remain).
- Excavation contractor will finish grading for sidewalk.
- Concrete contractor will possibly begin placing formwork.
Saturday, June 22nd 7:00am: Close 1 lane of traffic in the same fashion as Friday’s closure.
- Concrete contractor to form/pour sidewalk and approach.
12:00pm: Open the road and stage the traffic control barricades in gutter (crosswalk/sidewalk closure to remain).
7:00am: Barricade contractor to remove all traffic control (including sidewalk closure signs).