Annual Permit

The Annual Permit is designed to help University departments and shops perform work without filling out an individual permit for each project or repair. A yearly training is usually required to issue an Annual Permit.  Annual Permits may be issued to qualified outside contractors who have an ongoing contract with the University of Utah.

Contractor Services (Outside Contractors)  |  University Services (Campus Staff)