Individual In-House Permit

An Individual In House Permit is issued to qualified University entities who act as general contractors on a particular project.  This type of permit generally involves outside contractors being engaged by the acting University general contractor. Submittal documentation for code review and approval may be required prior to the issuance of an Individual In House Permit.

Download the Individual In-House Permit