Skip to content

U Facilities Service Requests

Welcome to the U Facilities Management online service request portal for Main Campus and Health Sciences academic classrooms, offices, athletics and research buildings. Not a part of main campus facilities operations? Following are some helpful links:


Please select from one of the following options to complete your main campus service request:

Use this request for repairs to restore what has malfunctioned back to its original condition.

Corrective Maintenance Request

Not sure if your repair is corrective maintenance? Check this list of Common Problems for Corrective Maintenance

Use this request for repairs on departmental-owned assets (chairs, tables, lab equipment, etc.), alterations, upgrades or improvements to an existing structure or space.


Need help? Check this list of Common Problems for Customer Projects & Service Requests

Cost estimates are intended for budgeting purposes only on future projects and as such, pricing is not guaranteed. (An accounting chartfield is not required for cost estimates.)

When your organization is ready to start the project, you will need to submit a new Service Request with the appropriate chartfield to receive a firm bid.


Events are large gatherings considered but not limited to athletic meets and games, graduations and commencements, motocross, high school graduations, and high-profile speakers.

Event Request

To rent tables, chairs, canopies, etc., please visit the University’s Campus Event Rentals page or call (801) 581-8518.

The U Facilities Moving Services and Heavy Equipement team can accommodate your moving needs, including furniture, boxes, lab equipment, machinery, displays, etc.

  • Freon must be removed before retired refrigerated equipment can be transported. Please call Facilities HVAC (801) 581-8459 before contacting moving services. Refrigerated equipment will need to be clearly marked and the correct paperwork attached.
  • If you are sending items to University Surplus and Savage, click here or call (801) 581-7917 to have items picked up.

Moving and Transportation RequesT

Questions? Contact Andrew Jensen at 801-585-6505


Need help with online service requests?

Our service request guide contains step-by-step instructions to help you get what you need! 


If you are having trouble requesting a service online, please contact our Customer Service Center at (801) 581-7221.
Still have questions? Please contact your District Management team


Last Updated: 10/5/23